- Sarah Palin has 3 houses and the McCains have at least 7 houses, so between the McCains and the Palins, there are at least 10 houses. How many houses do you have? Compare that to one house for Joe Biden and one house for Barack Obama. The GOP must think that we can’t count. It’s all part of their “No Child Left Behind” legislation, or is that really “All Children Left Behind“.
- When it comes to simple minds, Cindy McCain is right up there with Dan Quayle. Why just yesterday she reminded us that “Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia. So it’s not as if she doesn’t understand what’s at stake here.” This is the extent of Sarah Palin’s foreign experience.
- Don’t let Sarah Palin fool you with her statement about being against building Senator Steven’s bridge. The truth is, she was for it before she was against it. Palin only canceled building the bridge when she found out that the taxpayers from all the other States weren’t going to fully fund building this bridge. In other words, Congress refused to provide full funding for Senator Stevens bridge.
- John McCain likes to say that he is a “Maverick” and that he chose Palin because he thinks she is a “Maverick“, too. From what I remember about the TV show “Maverick“, he was a gambling man that had a woman in every town. Guess John McCain is telling us that he is willing to gamble on our national security, our economy, our Social Security, our health care, our Veteran’s benefits, and everything else. John McCain is telling us that he is a gambling man. He is even gambling on his own health, that is, he is healthy enough to serve four years because he chose someone with no experience and has no knowledge about the role of the Vice President. Didn’t Sarah pay attention in school? As far as a woman in every town, we’ll need to ask the Secret Service about that.
- Sarah Palin is good pals with the indicted Senator from Alaska, Senator Stevens. Here’s video of Palin and Stevens. Just look at her smile. She loves this guy. Notice, first they want to strip Alaska of its natural resources and then think about renewable sources of energy.
- Senator Stevens SUPPORTS a National ID. Next thing we know, the Government will want to place tracking chips in each of us. They’ll start with the children and the babies and they will use fear to get the parents to cooperate.
- Happy Labor Day. Support our Unions because it is the Unions that helped Americans get a 40 hour work week, vacation time, health benefits, minimum wage and all the other Labor Laws. Without the Unions, we would still be working in sweat shops.
- UPDATE: There’s this from My2bucks… seems like Sarah has some ‘splainin’ to do. There were illegal contributions during her campaign for Governor that connect to Abramoff money.
- Sarah Palin, the gift that just keeps giving. She has connections to the Alaska Independence Party (AIP) video and more about it here…
- WHAT IS THE ALASKAN INDEPENDENCE PARTY
The Alaskan Independence Party is, according to their website, “no longer a fringe party.” Its views include:
- A belief that “the vote for statehood was invalid because the people were not presented with the range of options available to them” and that “the federal government has since breached the contract for statehood on numerous occasions in over a dozen serious and substantial instances.”
- A belief that there should be a vote on Alaskan secession.
- Remaining “steadfastly opposed to environmental regulations and actively promotes the private ownership and widespread development of Alaskan land.”
- A platform which includes:
Amending the Constitution of the State of Alaska so as to re-establish the rights of all Alaskan residents to entry upon all public lands within the state, and to acquire private property interest there in, under fair and reasonable conditions. Such property interest shall include surface and sub-surface patent.
Foster a constitutional amendment abolishing and prohibiting all property taxes.
Seeking the complete repatriation of the public lands, held by the federal government, to the state and people of Alaska.
Sure sounds like Sarah Palin put Alaska first and American second. She is not VP material.
- WHAT IS THE ALASKAN INDEPENDENCE PARTY
8 replies on “01 Sep 08”
GREAT GREAT POST.
You managed to cover the gamut on her in a short space. And the pic DOES tell it all.
McCain picking her shows he has no judgment whatsoever.
And thanks for being out there Labor Day weekend campaigning away. Keep passing out those Obama buttons and bringing people into the light!
Cats, I think we should start another blog, Independents for Obama, and work on getting Independents to see why Obama is the right choice for America. Let’s go after this group that will decide the election.
Cats, why don’t you add this point to your post:
Excellent post. Each point made my mind race. Brilliantly stated.
That maverick description is awesome.
I just re-read it. It’s amazing how much has come out in 3 days.
Cats and Bruce, thanks for linking to my post. 🙂
Cats, you’re gonna love this:
VIDEO: McCain’s spokesman melts down trying to define why Palin is qualified to be Commander-in-Chief:
What the Hell? I heard about her Wikipedia page being scrubbed, but I didn’t know she did it herself. That should really be a crime.