Thanks to the Reconstitution (Jolly Roger) for recommending Pennsylvania for Change for the “Kick Ass Blogger Award”.
Do you know any “Kick Ass” blog? Sure you do. Here’s how you can participate in this blog award.
LOVE ON ‘EM
- Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
- Let ’em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
- Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com
- Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Kick Ass Blog Awards go to:
- The Zoo – This is a group of bloggers from around the country and the world that have joined together to stop the bull crap and get on with the truth. They leave no stone unturned and are master ass kickers. You’ll find these critters all over the blog world doing what they do best – kick ass.
- Let Us Talk – While searching for the truth, Paulette presents the facts and her informed opinion in a colorful and creative way while kicking ass at the same time.
- The Bruce Blog – Using satire and straight talk, Bruce kicks ass on any topic.
- Loomis News – Loomis presents his opinion along with the facts and humor while kicking ass at the same time.
- Deanna’s Ramblings – This is a beautiful blog that uses a more gentile approach to kicking ass, but kick ass is what she does.
Stop by and visit these blogs. You won’t be disappointed.
12 replies on “Blogger Awards”
Oh my gosh, this is so unexpected! I didn’t write a speech or anything…
First, I’d like to thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster, without whom I would be nothing…or at least thinner and more sober.
Next, my dog and cat for keeping me company on those long, cold nights at the cesspool parties.
Who else…..who else….? 😉
Oh yeah!! The Critters at TheZoo are the bestest, most wonderful people on the planet, including our Miss Cats at PA for Change. Thank you for making it possible to receive such and great award.
I’ll let Shayne know you’re up for a 50% raise. 🙂
Zooey – thanks for the raise! Wow. Now I can REALLY retire 8)
Cats, thanks so much! This was indeed unexpected. You like me! You really like me! (Or is that too Sally Fields?) I will indeed complete all the instructions and then continue with the ass kicking. 😉
Cats – I would like to thank the Academy for the nominating me for this prestigious award. First I want to thank my Lord and Savior and last but not least I want to thank my Mum and Dad and family and friends and my five agents for all their love and support. My list is too long to read all the names and I have to go since I can hear the music in the background!
Cats – ‘YOU’ are kick ass! Thank you very much and I will follow your instructions!
Is my check in the mail? Is there a trophy I can sell on ebay?
Of course you know I’m deeply flattered. As are Cindy and John I’m sure… As are my dear friends at PUMA.
Here’s the thing about kicking ass… it’s easy when they are so big.
Now, where do I complain that you have usurped MY choices to receive the Kick Ass Blogger award?
I will refrain from choosing any of the same in order to spread the wealth as they say (not as McCain would do, of course).
With love, gratitude, appreciation to all the winners, and of course to you Cats, for your kick-assiness.
Whoa….Was My Blog Not Considered….Just Kidding….I’ll Get Over It. I’ll Join Everyone In A Simile 🙂
Congrats everyone, I actually visit these blogs everyday so kudos for putting together a great playlist of blogs
Sure, Zooey gets to make a big speech and I have extra payroll to do. This is so not fair. I know what I’ll do, I’ll just give you Zooey’s check Cats. That’ll teach her. Do we all get one of those stars in Hollywood now?
Is this where I curtsy? 🙂
You have a great blog. I had to leave some names for Bruce. If he doesn’t nominate you, then you better kick his ass 🙂
Alright, quit talkin’ behind my back, you Cat you. 🙂
As a matter of fact, Sensico was first on my list. So there.
And here’s mine for you to meow over:
Shayne – you know how goes… I could use that %50 raise and if Zooey ok’d it, then I guess it’s a done deal 🙂
Yes, you may curtsy. I’ll look for some roses.
Kan Krazy Koots Kickass like Kats? Keeewwwwlllll!
I don’t know Loomis, can they?