- A new language has been discovered. It is known as Palinguage. and it comes with its own dictionary. You will enjoy learning this new language. It has only been recently discovered. Do feel free to add more words to this language as it is still in the developmental phase.
- Oh Sarah Palin, did you not think that you would make enemies as you stepped on everyone while climbing to the top? Lyda Green, Republican State Senate President (AK) had this to say about Governor Palin.
- “She’s not prepared to be governor. How can she be prepared to be vice president or president?” said Green, a Republican from Palin’s hometown of Wasilla. “Look at what she’s done to this state. What would she do to the nation?”
- Senator Joe Biden was on Talk of the Nation this past Sunday. He was asked about the Iraq war and he had this to say. What is happening now in Iraq is exactly what he suggested two years ago… the formation of a confederation of States. He also said that President Bush is now working on a deal with the Iraqis that would set time lines for the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq, just like Barack Obama’s plan. Then Joe Biden went on to say that John McCain is the only one that wants to stay in Iraq indefinitely. So everyone knows that we need to get out of Iraq except John McCain and Sarah Palin. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. Poor John McCain is still fighting the Vietnam War. He never had closer.
- “Media man” John McCain is suddenly against the press. This is stupid because the press is the way to get free publicity. Watch this if you don’t believe me. John McCain can’t take it. He was scheduled to appear on the Larry King show and after his campaign worker, Tucker, was asked a simple question and couldn’t answer it, John McCain said that he wouldn’t talk to Larry King. This is just like a child saying “I’m taking my toys and going home”. Grow up, John McCain. And you too, Sarah Palin. If you can’t take the heat, then get the hell out of the race. This is not about you. This is about America and the American people.