Thank you to StopTheRoadBlocks for letting us know about this great achievement which will bring jobs to Pennsylvania.
The attached article was in today’s Reading Eagle. This event was a very special occasion, and showcased the unbelievable amount of work that Dave Kessler put in to getting this biodiesel bill passed. By giving Pennsylvania biodiesel plants an incentive to produce fuel from soy grown right here in Pennsylvania, this is a win for
• Pennsylvania farmers
• Biodiesel efforts in Pennsylvania
• Farmland preservationists
• Pennsylvania taxpayers (due to increased revenue in PA, plus less development)
• Decreased dependence on oil
• Healthcare of PA citizens
Please join me in congratulating Dave on a job well done, in only his first term in office.
In case you missed this, the Reading Eagle has an article regarding the recent passage of Biodiesel. Here’s the link…